HealthSouth Valley of the Sun Rehabilitation Hospital Presents the HealthSouth Amputee Running Clinic on Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at Grand Canyon University (Prescott Intramural Field, 3300 West Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85017). Registration starts at 8 a.m. Lunch will be provided by Ottobock and this event is rain or shine. Special guests, such as elite amputee runners, Steve Martin and Lacey Henderson and Former Paralympic track coach, Bryan Hoddle will be in attendance.
· Runners ages 10 and older may participate
· Family and support staff welcome
· Free to the public, but RSVP required
· State-of-the-art components available for use and training purposes
· Out-of-town visitors can reserve hotel accommodations at Grand Canyon University Hotel at www.gcuhotel.com
To register, visit healthsouthvalleyofthesun.com to complete an online questionnaire. If you do not have access to a computer, call Lori Ferguson at 623 334-5423
Be sure to state your cotton unisex T-shirt size.