It's that time of year where all the Girl Scouts in the country and here in Arizona emerge to sell Girl Scout Cookies!
According to AZ Central, this is what you what you need to know about getting 'em cookies this year here in Arizona:
- You can get them from now until March 3rd
- 11k+ Girl Scouts will be selling cookies this year!
-This year, you can order them online!
- You can find where to buy cookies HERE
Here are the cookies you can get:
- Thin Mints: Mint-flavored vegan cookies covered in chocolate.
- Tagalongs: Layers of peanut butter with a chocolaty coating.
- Samoas: Caramel and toasted coconut-covered.
- Trefoils: Shortbread.
- Do-si-dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal outside and creamy peanut butter inside.
- Savannah Smiles: Lemon cookies dusted with powdered sugar.
- Girl Scout S’mores: Graham sandwich cookies with chocolate and marshmallow filling.
- Toffee-tastics: Buttery gluten-free cookies with crunchy golden toffee bits.
Arizona has a special challenge this year too! It's called the Girl Scout Cookie Challenge where restaurants turn the iconic cookies into desserts and those items that are sold will have their proceeds going to Girl Scouting In Arizona! How cool huh?!