Ready for the Stones!?!
The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour will make its way to State Farm Stadium tonight, Monday, Aug. 26.
- Tickets are still available (at this moment)! Tickets can be purchased at the State Farm Stadium ticket office, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Express at 1-866-448-7849, or Ticketmaster App on a mobile device.
- If you have a PIT/Field ticket... you should enter the stadium through the designated doors at Gate 2 located on the Northside of the venue facing Maryland Avenue
- Wanna tailgate before the show? Pre-game tailgating will be permitted within Sportsman’s Park carparks from the time the carparks open at 3:30 p.m. until they close at 7:30 p.m. Post-game tailgating is not permitted. Sportsman’s Park carparks close one hour after the event.
- Parking is available. Carparks open at 4:30 P.M. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and carpool. VIP parking is $75. General parking is $20. Credit cards and cash are accepted at the stadium for those who like to put things off.
- The NFL Clear Bag Policy and normal security protocol will be in effect for the concert. The stadium strongly recommends not bringing any bags. However, the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one-gallon freezer bag. E-cigarettes, knives of any kind, professional cameras, signs larger than 2’ x 3’ and GoPros are prohibited.
- Ticket office opens at 10 a.m.
- The parking lot opens at 4:30 p.m.
- The plaza opens at 5 p.m.
- Stadium gates open at 6 p.m.
- The show begins at 8 p.m.
Plus... iHeartRadio station 95.5 The Mountain is playing continuous Rolling Stones music TONIGHT starting at 6pm till midnight! Listen below!