Medieval Times has announced that it will resume operations its Scottsdale-area castle on Thursday, August 6, 2020.
Medieval Times has made some adjustments to encourage social distancing & safer experience for customers:
- All guests six years and older will be required to wear a mask inside the venue and undergo a contactless temperature screening. If anyone's temperature is above 100.4, the group will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- The venue's 1,000-seat arena will be reduced to 50% and groups will be separated by at least six feet
- Guests will walk on sanitation mats to clean their shoes.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned multiple times throughout the show
- Digital menus can be accessed via smartphones
- Cast members are also not signing autographs, according to the website.
Previous to re-oepning, Medieval Times closed all of its venues in March due to the growing number of COVID-19 cases in Arizona and around the country.