The upcoming series, known as “Bel-Air,” has added eight actors, who will star alongside previously announced series lead Jabari Banks in the role of Will.
The new cast members are:
- Adrian Holmes as Phillip Banks
- Cassandra Freeman as Vivian Banks
- Olly Sholotan as Carlton Banks
- Coco Jones as Hilary Banks
- Akira Akbar as Ashley Banks
- Jimmy Akingbola as Geoffrey
- Jordan L. Jones as Jazz
- Simone Joy Jones as Lisa
The rebooted show will be one hour instead of a half hour like the original and will be more of a drama than a comedy. "Bel-Air" also focuses more on Will's journey from the streets of Philadelphia to living with relatives in the opulence of Bel-Air than the original.
The new show has already been picked up for two seasons