What YOUR Donation Can Do:
- $5 = Buys a toy that provides fun and enrichment during a dog's stay at the shelter.
- $10 = Donation provides puppy pads for a week.
- $15 = Donation buys a martingale collar that provides safety for a dog while staying a the shelter as well as during walks and meet & greets with potential adopters.
- $25 = Donation covers the cost of a microchip which ensures a lost dog is reunited with their family and prevents owned pets from entering the shelter system.
- $50 = Donation provides puppy food for a litter of puppies and their mom for a week
- $100 = Donation covers the initial veterinary exam and the core vaccines that are required for each dog brought into the foundation's care.
- $250 = Donation buys a whelping box that provides a safe & comfortable environment for a new momma dog to care for her puppies.
For more on the LovePup Foundation, visit LovePupFoundation.org.