An unfortunate event took place today at Raymond James Stadium when an explosion occurred.
The explosion erupted when two men were working on a gas line in a vending area, and were injured when a spark created a small explosion. according to Tampa Police.
The two injured men were transported to Tampa General Hospital this afternoon as a trauma alert. Tampa Fire rescue reports:
"the scene is under control and an investigation into the incident has begun."
Right now everything is shut off, so there's no risk of anymore sparks or fire to start again. It is said that a gas leak ignited an made the explosion.
No other details or information have been released.