Getting the flu takes you of your daily life for some time and just isn't fun. But if you wanna avoid getting the flu this year according to Good Housekeeping, you might wanna break these habits!
1. Don't forget to wash your thumbs - they tend to touch majority of the germs
2. Do not put your purse on the floor!
3. Keep your toothbrush separate from other people you are living with!
4. Wash down or disinfect all handles and doorknobs
5. Take off your shoes when you get home and leave at the door
6. Don't eat lunch at your desk no matter how much work you have to do!
7. Leave phones out of bathroom or wipe down regularly
8. Eat lots of yogurt - "can help stave off upper respiratory tract infections"
9. Change your sheets regularly
10. Get the flu shot
11. Animals get the flu too so watch out for them
12. Take notice when symptoms start - it will be sudden!
Again, this is extra stuff to do to prevent the flu but also good habits for all year long!