This Popular Children’s Activity Is Starting To Cause Terrifying Consequences

posted by Alex Siordian - 

There is an underlying danger to them which is now coming to the surface

Posted by Shared on Thursday, April 6, 2017

GROSS!!! These marks were made by a popular rental item that many parents get for their child’s birthday party... a bouncy house!

This ten-year-old broke out in the marks after a birthday party and his doctors diagnosed him with a staph infection!

According to the Mayo Clinic, Staph infections are caused by bacteria that can be found in the nose or on the skin of healthy people. If you rent a bouncy house for your next party, be sure it was properly sanitized before kids jump inside!

Share away!

Source: Relay Hero

Photo: Facebook

Suzette

Suzette

Follow me @radiosuzette on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat! Read more

title

Content Goes Here