Their Son Lost His Life After Being With His Girlfriend! They Were Shocked When They Find Out The Reason! (All Parents Should Know This)

posted by Suzette - 

Parents, take note!

Posted by Shared on Monday, April 17, 2017

Yes, this is really shocking! 

You’ll be shocked when we tell you that a teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke. 

The story goes like this... the girlfriend gave him a hickey earlier that evening which caused a blood clot that travelled to the teen’s brain. Well, the doctors were called to the scene but Julio could not be saved and died shortly after. 

It is believed the suction from the love bite was the cause of the clot which travelled to his brain, triggering a stroke

Suzette

Suzette

Follow me @radiosuzette on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat! Read more

title

Content Goes Here