If you are an iPhone user, you can update your phone's software to the newest version, which is the iOS 16, starting today!
The one new feature I'm still curios about is how we are able to edit our text messages because it's giving me Instagram vibes haha Check out the new features you'll be getting with the iOS 16 update below:
- Text message editing - if you make a typo while texting you will have 15 minutes to fix it and you can do so up to five times. Another thing that can come in handy is that you can unsend a message within two minutes of sending it. So if you send a message to the wrong person by mistake, we've all been there, then you can use the "undo" feature (LIFESAVER). There will also be an option to mark a text as unread so if you don't have time to answer it right at that moment, you'll be able to check back later with the unread reminder.
- Customized Lock Screen - you'll be able to pick new fonts and colors for the time, create a gallery of photos, customize what widgets you want to see on the screen, add certain "Live Activities to the Lock Screen (ex: sports scores), and the software will also suggest what photos you have will look good as a Lock Screen.
- Focus Better - you can set up different "Focus" states (personal or work) and be more intricate in what can show up on your phone during the focus time.
- Talk-to-text improvements - phone's dictation ability should improve along with punctuation and you can insert emojis as well.
- Email tweaks - you'll be able to undo send before the recipient actually gets the email and it'll also warn you if they think you forgot to add an attachment.
- Apple Maps - you can add multiple stops on your route, check transit fares before you leave, and you can sync maps across your Apple devices.