Seth Rogen Says He Has No Plans to Work With James Franco Again


ENTERTAINMENT-US-CINEMA-THE DISASTER ARTIST-ARRIVALS

At one point Seth Rogen and James Franco seemed inseparable when it came to their comedy movies, always starring alongside each other. However the two haven't worked together since the premiere of Disaster Artist in 2017.

In an interview with Britain's Sunday times, Seth Rogen revealed that both his personal and professional relationship with Franco had been affected by the sexual allegations made against Franco in 2014 and again in 2018.

There were five women in 2017, who accused Franco of "of behavior they found to be inappropriate or sexually exploitative," according to the Los Angeles Times. Franco denied the allegations, but would settle with two of the women in February. Then, about a month ago Charlyne Yi, who played Safoya in the Disaster Artist made an Instagram post that they tried to quit the film because "James Franco is a sexual predator, they tried to bribe me with a bigger acting role." She continued to mention Rogen knew of the bribe and was his enabler.

When Britain's Sunday Times asked about that incident Rogen said "what I can say is that I despise abuse and harassment, and I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it, or knowingly put someone in a situation where they were around someone like that."

And because of the allegations Rogen said it is no coincidence the two haven't worked together since and has not plans to in the future.

Read More


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content