A job for anyone, because who doesn't love pizza?!
The Slice delivery app is looking for 50 people to help promote pizzerias in their state.
So the company is looking to hire from each state, but the person will have to be social media savvy to serve as that state's Head of Pizza.
If selected, you'll be given $25 weekly to eat at a local pizza spot in your state. You'll also need to document your journey and experience at each place online.
You'll also receive a travel stipend, a content creation kit, Slice merchandise, and other exclusive deals/discounts.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, here's some requirements that you'll need to meet.
- It was love at first bite and you’ve never looked back
- You don’t discriminate — you love pizzas of all sizes, shapes, and backgrounds!
- You want to shout about your love of pizza from the rooftops
- Maybe you were guest of honor at your delivery guy’s wedding
- You’re passionate about your community and supporting small businesses
- You have a passion for creating content and are excited to tell the stories of independent pizzerias