This is so disgusting and I feel so bad for this woman!
She found a DEAD MOUSE in her bagged milk! And to make it worse she said her three-year-old son was, who mainly was drinking from it.
The 28-year-old mother from Ontario, Canada noticed her bag of milk was heavier than usual and found the dead mouse at the bottom of it.
"That level of disgust was just unbelievable... I literally wanted to gargle and drink bleach, that's how gross I felt," she said.
She is extremely concerned for her son and is watching for any sickness. He is asthmatic and the mother was told her son may be at risk for worms.
Hopefully her son is ok, but how gross!