If you're dating in 2022, chances are you've been ghosted or done the ghosting!
Here's a list of things to say instead of just disappearing:
1) Hey, I had a nice time with you but I just don’t feel a romantic spark.
2) I don’t think I’m I’m ready to date at the moment. Wishing you the best.
3) Hi there, I don’t see another date in the future, but I appreciate the conversation we had.
4) I have a lot going on in my life right now and I’m not sure if I can prioritise this equation at the moment.
5) Thank you for a lovely date. I just didn’t feel a connection, so I don’t think it’s right to go out again.
6) I’m looking for someone I have more things in common with.
7) I thought I was ready for a relationship but I am not.
8) Thank you for going out with me. I thought a lot about it and I just don’t think we are compatible enough to keep this going.
9) I’ve had a ton of fun getting to know you but I feel like we’d be better off being friends. I completely understand if you’re not ok with that.